Aloclair Gel, Drugs for Sprue
Aloclair are medicines to help relieve the pain of canker sores and prevent further severity of canker sores. Aloclair help relieve pain caused by irritation of the mouth such as mouth sores, wound bitten, etc.. Aloclair can form a protective layer over the wound that occurred in the oral mucosa and protects the nerve endings are exposed.
Aloclair not contain alcohol, so it does not create a stinging sensation when dropped and can reduce pain in the wound in the oral mucosa in minutes and lasts up to 6 hours.
Suitable for use in adults, children and infants. Aloclair safe if swallowed and has a very mild sweet taste. Aloclair not react with other drugs, so it is safe if used in conjunction with other drugs.
Aqua, polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP), maltodextrin, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, flavor, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, sodium hyaluronate, sodium saccharin, glycyrrhetinic acid, extract of aloe vera.
Aloclair relieve pain caused by irritation of the mouth, such as:
1. Sprue (stomatis aphthosa)
2. Injuries due to trauma (traumatic lesions) caused by braces and dentures that do not fit.
Patients who are hypersensitive to this drug.
instructions of use
1. Drop 1 or 2 drops Aloclair on canker sores or lesions on the oral mucosa.
2. Let stand a few minutes (not to be touched with the tongue, do not eat or drink).
3. Can be used 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Read our popular entries:
Tribulus for vitality
Quick having pregnant